Volunteers needed for the 2023 Cup & Cone Tour Bike Ride. Start/Finish is out of Panther Creek High School, 6770 McCrimmon Pkwy, Cary on Saturday, June 24, 2023.
Volunteer at this event and get credit toward your Bike MS or Walk MS fundraising.
We need volunteers for these roles:
- Ride Day Registration/Check-In (6:15 - 8:15 am): 6 people
- SAG Drivers (7:15 am - 1 pm): 6 Drivers. Patrol the bike course in your car (with bike rack) to assist/drive riders with their bikes as needed. This is the highest fundraising role.
- Truck Crew (6 - 1:30 pm): 2 people. Assist with loading/unloading the supply truck at the start/finish and 2 Rest Stop locations.
- Rest Stop 1 on Farrington Rd (7:30 am - Noon): 4 people
- Rest Stop 2 at Mt Pleasant UMC (7:45 - 10:30) am: 2 people
- Post Race Food/Drink (9:15 - 1 pm): 2 people
We appreciate your help!